Wednesday 14 October 2015

Big Black Cock Humiliation Phone Sex


Call me now

Miss me? Of course you did! I bet all you little horny perverts have been wondering what I've been up to lately. Well between classes and having fun with my girlfriends, I've also been having loads of fun with my new boyfriend and his big black dick.
There's nothing like having my tight pretty pussy getting fucked hard by a big alpha dick, especially if it's a black dick. All you wimpy white guys with your tiny little pricks will never understand how wonderful having a big dick is, but I bet you dream about it, and also rub your tiny white thing raw dreaming about all the hot pussy big dicked guys get!
I was telling my boyfriend about how many calls I get from guys asking of 5 inches is a good size, and my bf just laughed saying that even my dildos are more of a man, than some loser with only a 5 inch dick.
I love laughing at small dicked guys during humiliation phone sex calls, it's so entertaining, fun, and it just makes my panties wet when a guy cries.


Princess Pandora
 
Click here to Talk To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment