Thursday 23 January 2014

CBT Phone Sex

Hot Phone Sex Princess Pandora
I'm in the mood for something kinky tonight, sure I could dress you up in a sexy girly outfit & fuck you with my strap-on, but I'm thinking of something kinkier and more sadistic than that. I'm in the mood for CBT phone sex.
I've gotten a lot of thrills being a literal ball buster, and making phone sex subbies abuse their own poor excuses for genitalia.
If your junk isn't going to bring anyone pleasure, might as well punch yourself in the nuts repeatedly or stick clothespins all over them.
MMMM your screams of agony bring on waves of pleasure for me. Just bring some of your kinkier, painful impliments & give me a ring for some CBT phone sex fun.


Princess Pandora
 
1-888-220-9180 ex. 260180
Click here to Talk To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment